Designed for ease use
Ergonomically designed for easy-user access to buttons, with user-selectable switches for improved endoscopy operability
V-System compatibility and unique dual guidewire locking mechanism.
Unique dual guidewire locking mechanism, comprising a centre lock Vgroove and side-lock mechanism of the forceps elevator enabling fast and secure short guidewire exchanges.
Combining high image quality with NBI
A high quality CCS chip delivers large, crystal clear images. In addition, the NBI filter increases capillary contrast, enabling a detailed observation of the papilla.
- Field of view: 100°(retro 5°)
- Direction of view: Backward side viewing 5°
- Depth of field: 5 to 60 mm
- Distal end outer diameter: 13.7 mm
- Insertion tube Outer diameter: 11.3 mm
- Up: 120°
- Down: 90°
- Left: 90°
- Right: 110°
- Working length: 1,240 mm
- Total length: 1,550 mm
- Inner diameter: 4.2 mm
- Minimum visible distance: 10 mm